eument-net is a network of mentoring programs for the advancement of equal opportunities and cultural and institutional change in academia and research. It…
- fosters the exchange of experience and best practice among mentoring programs coordinators;
- promotes quality standards and highlights the role of mentoring for the promotion of gender equality and diversity;
- supports the transfer of knowledge and expertise;
- facilitates cooperation among programs and the promotion of new mentoring activities;
- aims to put mentoring on science policy agendas.
In 2007, eument-net has started as a project supported by FP6, by a consortium of five partners from Austria, Bulgaria, Germany and Switzerland. Since October 2008, eument-net is legally established as association, open to new members.
For membership criteria see the statutes below. In case of any questions, contact the eument-net Chair.