The Czech Centre for Gender and Science at the Institute of Sociology of the Czech Academy of Sciences and the eument-net European Network of Mentoring Programs for the Advancement of Equal Opportunities and Cultural and Institutional Change in Academia and Research invite you to save the date for the online conference Mentoring in Academia and Research: a Tool to Improve Gender Equality in Human Resource Management which will be held on 23 October 2020. A Zoom link to the meeting will be sent to registered participants at a later date.
The conference website is available here.
We look forward to your contributions and exchanges at the conference with the eument-net experts:
- Julie Batut (University of Toulouse, France)
- Marta Chiarinotti (Kiel University, Germany)
- Ruth Kamm (Kiel University, Germany)
- May Morris (Institut des Biomolécules in Montpellier, France)
- Evelyn Rusdea (University of Freiburg, Germany)
- Kerstin Tiefenbacher (University of Vienna, Austria)
Here you can read the report on the conference, written by the Center for Gender and Science in Prague.